WORK FOR US
At Huyton & Prescot you’ll have the freedom to do what you do best. Work on our beautiful course with great people, give members and visitors alike great service and build lasting relationships with your colleagues. All we ask is that you Respect everyone. Strive for excellence. And act with integrity. Wherever you work within the club, you’ll find everything you need to have a job that’s exciting, rewarding and enjoyable. And if you want more, you’ll get the training, support and development to chase what you want out of your career.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a seasonal position as part of the Bar Staff at Huyton & Prescot Golf Club with Immediate Start. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bar Tender who is passionate about hospitality and providing exceptional customer service, has an outgoing personality, enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn.
To assist the Bar Manager with the day to day operations of the bar and lounge areas including;
- Welcome all guests in a friendly and courteous manner
- Service drinks and snacks by way of both bar and table service
- Preparation and service of drinks/coffees etc.
- Process cash, card and room payments
- Follow all procedures for stock control, minimization of wastage, stock rotation and weights and measures in order to help maintain budgeted gross profit
- Ensure that all bar operations are in compliance with the liquor licensing regulation
- Previous experience of working in a similar role would be preferred
- A highly self-motivated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to working hours as the role will involve working evenings and weekends
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking